4 Days Camping Safari
4 days camping safari in Tanzania will take you to the beautiful Lake Manyara, Lake Eyasi inhibited by a small group of bushman then to Serengeti National park and Ngorongoro Crater.
4-day camping safari you will see an abundance of animals in Tanzania’s most well-known parks. Witness herds of elephants on their daily parade in the Tarangire, lions stalking their next prey in the Serengeti, and a crater filled with a haven of African wildlife in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Starting point and ending point: Moshi or Arusha
- Children policy: Children from the age of five  years are allowed to participate under the supervision of a parent or guardian
- Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, and GermanHowever, you may wish to bring along a Swahili to English phrasebook to give you access to the basics. The locals are always appreciative if you know a little bit of Swahili.
- Main wildlife to be viewed: zebra, wildebeest, lion, leopards, elephant, giraffe, cheetah, jackals, hyenas, antelope, and Cape buffalo]
- Game Drives sessions
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Transfer from & to the airport
- Nights’ Lodge / Camping accommodation
- 4 Days camping Safari Activity
- Visit Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara National Park and Serengeti National Park
- Camping safari according to the itinerary
- Private Jeep 4×4 equipped with refrigerator, portable charging stations and pop-up roof
- Unlimited mileage game drive
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Overnight stays in tents
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Mineral water on all days
- All mentioned activities
- All park entrances fees
- All government taxes
- Flights ( International)
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Tips for safari guide
- Personal expenses in nature such as money for souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees etc.
- Visa fees ( 100 USD for American and 50 USD for non-American)
- Immunization documents ( yellow fever recommended for visa processing on arrivals)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and /or park fees
DepartureKilimanjaro Int. Airport