Our 1-day Tarangire National Park safari package was designed to offer visitors, with a free day on hand, game drive through the park. Do you have a free day, maybe before or after a Kilimanjaro trekking adventure, or are you waiting for a flight to your next destination? These 1-day African safaris provide just the answer for you, to get a brief but unforgettable African wildlife safari experience. Packages for our 1-day safaris can be arranged to start from Moshi/Arusha town.
We will pick you up from your hotel at Arusha at 8am and take you to a very special national park. Tarangire is famous for its diverse landscape with nine different vegetation zones. The park is particularly known for the abundance of Ancient Baobab trees (the largest trees in the continent) which fill the landscape and dwarf the animals next to them. The river of the park is full of wildlife ranging from a large variety of birds to lions, leopards, zebras, giraffes, buffaloes, antelopes and, of course, elephants. In fact, the park has the largest concentration of elephants in the whole country and provides unique chances to observe the interaction between elephant families. The lunch area is fascinating, boasting an observatory with amazing views to the river and wildlife (with good chances of seeing a hunt while having your picnic). In the afternoon we will still do a game drive before returning to Arusha (around 5pm to 6pm is the return time).
|ONE DAY SAFARI|
|Group Size||Price per person per day|
|1 person||USD 400/person|
|2- 4 person||USD 300/person|
|5- 9 people||USD 250/person|
|10 people & ABOVE||USD 200/person|
- Transport in 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Park entry fees
- Government fees & taxes
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- Private English speaking safari guide
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Enough bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Transfers to & from the International Airport and Moshi.
- Alcoholic beverages, sodas and items of a personal nature
- Laundry Service.
- Pre &Post Safari Accommodation in Moshi / Arusha
- Travel Insurance
- Other safari add-ons
- Tips to the driver guide. Tipping is per group (not per person). Driver guide: $20/day