Karibuni (welcome) to the Kili Footprints website! If you are here, then there is a good chance that you want to know more about what we’re all about and how we can help you organise a Tanzanian adventure of a lifetime! Read on to find out more about what we offer and who works behind the scenes at Kili Footprints.
About Kili Footprints
Our family of experienced mountaineers has been successfully taking clients from all around the world to the “Roof of Africa” for over ten years and we hope to continue this tradition for many years to come.
That is why we set up Kili Footprints, a completely locally-owned tour operator specialising in not only mountain climbs but wildlife safaris, cycling tours, cultural day trips and beach excursions too.
Our aim as a company is simple – to share all that Tanzania has to offer and give you a holiday experience with unforgettable memories.
We believe finding the best service is the single most important factor in determining the success and enjoyment of your climb, safari or excursions.
What we offer:
- 95% summit success rate on Mount Kilimanjaro
- Competitive and affordable rates that don’t compromise on quality service
- Highly trained and dedicated team of local guides fluent in English
- Fair and ethical salaries for all our staff based on industry guidelines
- Clean and hygienic protocols at all times
- Environmentally responsible trekking and excursions
- High quality equipment and fresh, healthy nutritious food
- Experience in crisis management and safety procedures
- Fantastic personalised service, always delivered with a friendly smile.
Jackson Mmari – CEO (Chief Exploration Officer)
With over 100 successful summits to the “Roof of Africa” under his belt, Jackson has a true passion and enthusiasm for the outdoors and Tanzania’s wildlife.
After several years’ experience as a lead mountain guide for various reputable companies, he decided to take a leap of faith and form Kili Footprints.
With a keen eye for logistics, Jackson is an extremely diligent organiser who thoroughly enjoys facilitating arrangements for others to do what he also loves himself.
You can therefore be assured that he will see to it that you enjoy the trip of a lifetime in safety and comfort while accomplishing the goals that you dream of.
We hope that you enjoy our services as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us.