4 Days Zanzibar Beach Holiday
Whether you’re off for a romantic vacation, family trip, or an all-inclusive holiday, Zanzibar Island vacation packages on our website make planning your trip simple and affordable.
The best 4 Days Beach Holiday Zanzibar the best and comfortable holiday you will experience in Zanzibar you will stay in good hotel from stone town and north Zanzibar where you will explore the white sand
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Transfer from & to the airport
- Nights’ Lodge accommodation
- Beach Excursion Tour
- Zanzibar Island
- Accommodation (Lodges + Hotel)
- All activities as indicated
- Flight from Kilimanjaro or Arusha to Zanzibar and flight from Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam.
- Road transfers on Zanzibar as indicate
- Flights ( International)
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Tips for safari guide
- Personal expenses in nature such as money for souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees etc.
- Visa fees ( 100 USD for American and 50 USD for non-American)
- Immunization documents ( yellow fever recommended for visa processing on arrivals)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and /or park fees
DepartureAmen Abeid Karume Airport
Day 1: Arrival in Zanzibar airport
Day 2: Beach time and free space
Today you will be having individual space and beach relaxing at Amani bungalow resort this is your individual space and free time on the beach hotel where you can plan to do anything on your own. There are different activities such as water sports that you can enjoy. http://oceangrouphotel.com/amaan-bungalows/
Day 3: Spice farm and Jozani Forest trip.
Today you go on an excursion to the spice and fruit plantations close to Stone town for the famous Spice Tour. We have developed a special Spice Tour with in depth information not only about spices, but also organically grown herbs and a detailed description about their traditional uses in medicine cosmetics and cooking. After the tour we invite for an opulent lunch at our guides’ home, where you can taste the spices and fruits. After experience all about spice tour you will be back at hotel for your hot lunch at Amani bungalow resort
On the way you pass Jozani Forest, the last habitat of the rare endemic Red Colobus Monkey. With a local guide you stroll through Jozani Chwaka National Park and look at the rare monkeys. If you wish you can even wander down the boardwalk to the fascinating Mangrove Ecosystem. http://oceangrouphotel.com/amaan-bungalows/
Day 4: Airport transfer
Transfer to the airport after breakfast. Leisurely morning and prepare yourself to drive about one hour to the Zanzibar airport. Our driver will be there on time to pick you up and start driving towards the airport on agreed time. Make sure you are prepared on time.
End of Trip.